Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome Home, Bitches

Hi. What's up. I'm Big White (not my real name). Big because I'm big. White because, well, you know. Nothing I can do about it. Its what I am. Deuce of Clubs because its the worst card in the deck and it was the card I was dealt. Here's where you can read the true stories, the wins and the losses growing up as a white kid in the ghettos of DC. I've made it out, but you know what they say- you can take a man out of the ghetto but you can't take- well, you know. Follow along, you just might learn something. From my days as a US Marine to becoming an international drug dealer, to my successful venture into the fast moving finance industry, and all the ups and downs in between, we'll cover it all. Just sit back and watch it happen.

Yours,
BW

No comments: